1849 North Alabama Street, Indianapolis, Indiana 46202
December 3-13, 2020
Directed by Elizabeth Ruddell
A nostalgic greeting card full of eccentric small town characters finding the true wonder of Christmas.
Featuring the following cast:
- Hilda Trowbridge – Richelle Lutz
- Satch Brunswick – Tom Smith
- Maggie Clooney – Serita Borgeas
- Leo Tannenbaum – Derrick Krober
- Penelope Blaisdale – Rosie Allenson
- Mr. Fairfax – Kelly Keller
- Myrna Hobsnagle – Veronique Duprey
- Donna Fay Cummings – Sabrina Duprey
- Jerry Cummings – Vincent Pratt
- Deborah Smith – Justine Dexter
Produced by special arrangement with THE DRAMATIC PUBLISHING COMPANY of Woodstock, Illinois
CALLING ALL DIRECTORS!
Epilogue Players is accepting proposals for the 2021-22 season until November 25, 2020. Directors may submit up to 2 plays for consideration by the Season Selection Committee. Epilogue’s mission is to provide a quality theatre experience for people of all ages, with a special regard to the inclusion of the senior members of our community. Submissions should reflect the mission and include 1 copy of the script(s), Director’s contact information, a summary of the Director’s directing and other relevant experience, and notation of the season slots requested in order of preference (September, December, February, April, and June). In making your submission choices, please bear in mind the following:
- Holiday/seasonal submissions are encouraged for the December slot.
- Successful submissions will require minimal set changes, as there is minimal backstage space.
- We seek material that would be appropriate for a family audience. Profane language and explicit sexual content are contrary to that objective. Think G, PG, PG-13.
Electronic submissions are welcome, .PDF or common document format please. If you submit a paper script, it will be unbound so it can be shared by committee members electronically. It can be returned to you unbound or spiral bound.
Submissions can be sent to:
Chair, Season Selection Committee
7619 E 80th St.
Indianapolis, IN 46256
Update: Sept 28, 2020
Our season opener “Going To A Place Where You Already Are” was successfully presented September 17-27 to a limited audience. Although we regret that more people weren’t able to experience it, we were excited to return to the stage. As conditions and local policy warrant, we will return to the stage in December to hopefully larger audiences. We will continue to keep the safety and health of our patrons and volunteers in mind as we present quality theatre to the Indianapolis community.